ViTA Plan is a visual tool for Adaptive Planning which offers the following functionalities:
- Visualization and Design of Planning Problems and Domains
- Customization and Execution of the HAP Planning system
- Utilization and interference with the embedded rule system for automatic configuration of the planner
- Graphical view of the plan
- Simulation of the plan execution
Beta Version 1.6.1 is now available for download. ViTA Plan works only in Windows (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP) Operating Systems. Please feel free to test it and report on any bug or new ideas about it.
- "A Graphical Interface for Adaptive Planning". D. Vrakas and I. Vlahavas. To be presented in the Doctoral Consortium of the 13th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS-03). Trento, Italy 2003.
- "Learning Rules for Adaptive Planning". D. Vrakas, G. Tsoumakas, N. Bassiliades and I. Vlahavas.To be presented in the 13th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS-03). Trento, Italy 2003.